Read first Click here to download the latest Samsung Galaxy firmware for your device. Click here to take a look into our Samsung Galaxy firmware archive. We recommend using Samsung’s own utilities, Samsung Smart Switch and OTA (Over-the-air), to upgrade devices. To connect to the internet using a mobile phone you need the following: a mobile phone that supports internet access a mobile phone service that supports data transmission, such as 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi. Go to the home to find the nearest free WiFi hotspot or look up a city to get information on Free WiFi 👉 Offline Free WiFi map Download the WiFi maps of the cities to avoid data roaming charges and have them handy for when you don’t have an internet connection, so you can stay connected at all times both when in your city or abroad.
Download a 4K movie in the blink of an eye. Jump on a group video call that never lags. Turn your living room into an AR zombie apocalypse. 5G is taking phones to the next level—and they’re only built on Android.
Superior VoIP Communications Wherever You Are
Get highly secure, reliable, hiqh-quality, and comprehensive 802.11 Wi-Fi VoIP communications for your on-campus mobile and at-home workforce. The Cisco Wireless IP Phone 8821 comes with a resilient, sealed, and ruggedized exterior and extended-life batteries. That makes it ideal for highly-active use settings, as in healthcare, manufacturing, retail, oil, and chemical industries.
Video Data Sheet
Deliver high-quality, in-campus, mobile VoIP communications to your workers.
Features and Capabilities
Improve your mobile VoIP communications experience, when on the go within the campus. The Wireless IP Phone 8821 is designed for the more physically active user who may not be assigned a desk, may share a desk with colleagues, or may have a desk, but often needs to step away from it during a work shift.
Targeted for businesses of all sizes that have deployed 802.11 Wireless LAN networks, the 8821 is ideal for professionals on shifts, such as:
- Doctors, nurses, and technicians in healthcare
- Customer service and help desk staff in retail
- Managerial and engineering staff within manufacturing, oil, and chemical industries
- IP67 rated for water immersion up to 1 meter (3.3 feet) and dust-tight resistance
- Compliant to military-standard 810G exterior for added shock resistance, if dropped
- Has removable, swappable, and chargeable batteries to keep you in constant contact
- Equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 for hands-free communications with your choice third-party headsets
- Support for popular applications, such as push-to-talk, for added user convenience
- Latest WLAN networking protocol support with 802.11a, b, g, n, and ac, and roaming with 802.11r
- Easier setup in seconds with USB-to-Ethernet dongle downloads of WLAN profiles
- Enterprise-grade security with stronger encryption using 802.1x EAP-TLS and SHA2
- Full range of accessories including desktop and multi-unit chargers, cases, belt clips, and more
- Common Phone OS with other 8800 Series endpoints to reduce time and management costs
Specifications at a Glance
2.4-in (6 cm) color graphical TFT
Yes; full duplex
WLAN networking protocols
802.11a,b,g, n, ac
Battery rechargeable / talk time
Yes; talk time: 13 hours; standby: 240 hours
Extensible Markup Language (XML)
Desktop and multi-chargers, belt clips, handset cases, lanyards, holsters
Improve Team Performance
Boost the value of IT investments with Cisco IP Phones. (PDF - 3 MB)Data Sheets and Literature
(All Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Brochures)
(All Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Data Sheets)
Device Wlan Setting
(All Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series End-of-Life and End-of-Sale Notices)
Wlan Device Manager
(All Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series White Papers)