- Synaptics Pointing Device Driver Download
- Synaptics Device Missing
- Synaptics Pointing Device Driver Windows 10
- Reinstall Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
- Drivers Synaptics Mobile Phones & Portable Devices
- Touch Controllers, Display Drivers, Fingerprint Sensors - Human computer interface (HMI or HCI) semiconductors and software for smartphones, tablets, notebooks, auto, wearables, and more.
- (Highly Recommended) 2.Restart the Windows-based PC. 3.Extract Zip file and then Launch.EXE file. 4.Once the new Synaptics Drivers have been installed successfully on your PC, reboot the computer once again. 5.All the Synaptics Touchpad Driver should now be installed on your PC.
Jan 15, 2021
The package provides the installation files for Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad Driver version 126.96.36.199. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version.
By Janice Mori
The smartphone market is a brutally competitive one and suppliers battle it out on a wide range of features with each new generation of device. Perhaps most obvious to consumers – and influential in their purchase of a new smartphone – is the device’s display. Beside being the most visible part of the device, it is also where people spend the most time these days. Ironically, what was developed as an audio communications device has transformed into much more of portable all-purpose computing and entertainment device. The telephone feature has been relegated to a second-tier app! We no longer obsess about talk time and instead stress about alerts on screen time.
Which is why the phone’s touchscreen display, it’s size, colors, brightness, responsiveness, power consumption and durability of the display has become such a critical feature for how companies differentiate their products. The display also drives the physical form of the phone, from the size of the viewing area, to the cutouts for cameras and sensors, to the overall thickness of the device itself. As the displays have stretched to cover the entire front of the phone in recent years – even wrapping around the edges or starting to become foldable – changes in display technology will continue to be a driving force in the evolution of the smartphone.
Synaptics has a long history of enabling displays in mobile devices. In fact we enabled the world’s first touchscreen phone (LG Prada), and our display driver ICs are considered the top choice for many manufacturers. On top of that, we have deep experience in capacitive touch technology, based on our original legacy as supplier of the world’s first PC TouchPads and scroll wheels for classic MP3 players. Now, we are mastering the art of combining touch and display into thinner, more flexible and responsive displays. Indeed, flexible OLED displays are the fastest growing segment of that sector and we have developed leading-edge technology that addresses its challenges and takes advantage of its benefits.
Since we have been at the forefront of the smartphone display evolution, we have a unique perspective on where the future of smartphone displays is going. We offered the readers of EE Times our view of what lies ahead in the all-important smart phone display market. Spoiler alert: We are bullish on a continued push toward more innovation to entertain and delight consumers.
While there has been a lot of hand wringing of late regarding the slowdown in the overall smartphone market, we see continual innovation in display technologies and we believe there is strong growth inside the market towards these innovative and advanced display technologies. Particularly as we move to the 5G era, the ability to more seamlessly interact with our devices via their screens will bring more.
In our article, we touch upon the future of flexible OLED as a display technology, how foldable phones might evolve, the impact of 5G on our smart devices, as well as a peek into some feature’s consumers can expect to see, such as Face Detect technology using AI.
Read our perspective here in EE Times magazine.
- About Us
Award-winning solution for people who are blind or visually impaired
A simple smartphone for people who are visually impaired or blind
Winner of the Macular Society Award for Excellence
- Makes a smartphone simple and intuitive to use
- Displays adjustable high-contrast, extra-large text
- Very simple screen reader
- Operates via touchscreen or voice commands
BUY Smartphone w/ Synapptic Lite
BUY Smartphone w/ Synapptic Standard
Synapptic successfully addresses typical challenges of standard smartphones such as:
Even large text options remain too small for many.
The options for increasing contrast and changing color schemes are too limited.
The built-in screen readers are too complex in Android and with the iPhone.
INTUITIVE, SIMPLE MENUS
- Find your way around with clear menus and bright, bold icons.
- The unique Touch & Release® touchscreen control means you can move your finger up and down each menu option and it will be read out, until you stop on the option you want to use. It’s as simple as that!
- All screens have the same look and feel, so learning how to use them is simple.
- Once you’ve learnt how to use one screen, you’ll know everything you need to use every other screen.
- Customize the Main Menu to display as a grid on one screen to make finding your way around Synapptic even easier.
- Never get lost and always find your way back to the Main Menu with the red cross. Each screen has a red cross in the top left corner, which speaks out the words ‘cancel and go back’ when touched. Use this on any screen to go back to the previous screen.
- Change the magnification levels, color schemes, speech, voice speed and voice volume, beeps and other sounds, screen brightness, menu items, ringer and other volumes, menu operation, auto start, and lots more, to make navigation even easier for you.
SPEECH AND MAGNIFICATION AS STANDARD
- All products have built-in natural-sounding speech on every screen. Choose from the latest high-quality male and female voices.
- Hand-held video magnifier can magnify text or any object up to around 70 times (dependent on hardware). Ideal for magnifying menus, timetables or food labels when you’re out and about.
- Change zoom levels to make the text you are reading or typing get bigger or smaller on every screen. Increase or decrease the zoom level to change the number of options on the screen.
- Use the arrow at the bottom of the screen to move to the next page of menu options, if there are more options than can fit on a single screen.
VOICE CONTROL & VOICE RECOGNITION
- Control Synapptic with just your voice. Select menus, dial numbers, write text messages, compose emails and lots more! All with just voice commands – hands-free!
- Type messages faster by dictating them! Voice Recognition is amazingly accurate, and words are automatically spell-checked.
- Dictate text messages, emails or any other text. Whenever the keyboard is displayed on-screen, the microphone icon in the top right corner enables Voice Recognition to be switched on and off; so you can dictate instead of typing.
- You can also use your voice to launch apps, check phone and Wi-Fi connections, check battery power level, change voice volume and speed, change color schemes and more.
The Reading Machine uses a process known as OCR (Optical Character Recognition), which is used to convert text to speech.
Photograph a document and have it spoken out! Operates by just tapping the screen. Simple to do, fast and accurate.
DIAL A TELEPHONE NUMBER/MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS
- Press the numbers on the large high-contrast number pad directly, or explore the number pad with your finger, lifting your finger off the screen on each number required.
- As the number builds up, it’s shown at the top of the screen. From here the number can be checked or spoken out before it’s dialed.
CALL SOMEONE FROM YOUR CONTACTS
- Use the up and down arrow keys to navigate each page of contacts in your Address Book.
- Select a particular contact to have their number dialed.
- If there are several people in the address book, it can be filtered to show just a few names at a time.
- Use voice commands to call the person with whom you wish to speak.
- As well as the phone ringing, the name and number of the caller are displayed in large print on the screen and optionally spoken out.
- Answer or reject the call using the large buttons at the bottom of the screen or by pressing the power button.
- An active call can be played through the earpiece or loud speaker.
TYPE TEXT MESSAGES
- Even if you’ve never sent a text message before, sending one with Synapptic is simple! By using magnification and spoken feedback, the keyboard lets you find each letter before you type it. If you’ve never used a keyboard before, you can dictate your message instead.
- When typing a message, touch the top half of the screen to have the typed text spoken back to you. Use the arrow keys either side of this text to move about the text and make any corrections.
- Text Messages can also be dictated by voice.
READ, REPLY, DELETE
- A list of your received text messages is displayed on screen in large print and also spoken out. A separate menu gives options for replying to, or deleting a message.
SEND AND RECEIVE EMAILS
- Use your smartphone to send and receive emails from anywhere (requires internet connection).
- Compose new messages, read messages, reply to messages, forward messages and delete messages.
- Use your phone to effortlessly send and receive photos, documents, voice recordings and other attachments.
- Compose and send emails by voice.
EMAIL MESSAGE MENU
- Select any message in your Inbox to read it, reply to it, delete it, save it or forward it.
- Any emails you receive are displayed on screen in large print and also spoken out, making reading them easy.
WRITE A NEW EMAIL
- Even if you’ve never sent an email before, sending an email with Synapptic is simple. With magnification and spoken feedback, the keyboard lets you find each letter before you type it. If you’ve never used a keyboard before, you can dictate your message instead.
Using the Internet Browser to Search the Internet
- Surf the web easily with the Web Browser, using our unique Tab & Jump® feature. This allows you to move through a page easily, either between blocks of text, headings or links to other pages. Navigate around the page using magnification and touch, or by using the Next and Previous buttons at the bottom of the screen. As you move about the text on the page with the Next and Previous buttons, or touch an item on the page, a description for it is spoken out.
- The Web Browser Menu has options for searching the web, typing a web address, going to a homepage, keeping a list of favorite web sites and allowing easy navigation back to recently visited sites.
Help is available throughout Synapptic. Just about every screen has a Help icon in the top right-hand corner, which displays help documents and videos for that particular screen.
In addition to the Help on every screen, the Help option on the Main Menu allows all the Help documents and videos to be searched.
Our unique in-built Lifeline® support feature means you’re only ever 3 taps away from accessing our Remote Support service. Whatever screen you’re on, we can access your phone remotely and provide technical support wherever you are.
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver Download
- Access hundreds of internet radio stations.
- Play music books or other MP3 recordings.
- Easily access and use YouTube
BUY Smartphone w/ Synapptic Lite
BUY Smartphone w/ Synapptic Standard
- Take photos with our fully speaking and large print camera! Using our step-by-step menus, zoom in or out, turn the flash on or off then touch the screen to take the photo.
- Photos can be attached to an email quickly and easily, so you can share them with friends and family.
- View and magnify photos on-screen. Move between photos using the up and down arrow keys at the top and bottom of the screen. The date and time for each photo is spoken out.
- Touching the screen will expand the photo to cover the full screen, where it can be magnified further if needed up to around 100 times!
- Sending a photo by email is as simple as pressing a button!
BE MY EYES
- Be My Eyes has been incorporated into Synapptic, giving you free sighted assistance through the video camera.
- In addition to free sighted help from volunteers, help is also available from specialist organizations such as banks, Microsoft and Google.
- Control the magnifier using bright, bold icons on-screen. Or hide the control icons, to maximize your screen viewing experience.
- A range of color contrasts available so you can choose the color combination that’s most comfortable for you
- Magnify text and images whether you’re in live-mode or frozen-mode, with smooth and continuous magnification
- Zoom in and out with pinch-and-zoom, pan around or rotate any image or text you’ve captured
- Capture any text with the camera and Synapptic will convert the text to speech, with clarity and accuracy
- Save hundreds of captured images, for viewing later
- Name or rename images for easy storage and retrieval
- Includes an in-built light, so you can still use the magnifier even in low light conditions.
- Write notes, lists and other information. Either type the text or dictate with Voice Recognition.
- Notes can be saved and recalled later, or even emailed!
RECORD AND PLAY VOICE MEMOS
- Recording a spoken voice memo is a quick and simple way of noting down some important information, without having to write it down. Recordings are listed with the latest one at the top, and have the recording date and time automatically included within them.
- Each recording can be played back, emailed or deleted.
LETTER WRITING & PRINTING
- Easily compose, edit, save and print letters with our straight-forward letter writing features.
- Also print notes, emails and photos!
- Print from your phone or tablet, without wires, to just about any Wi-Fi or network connected printer.
FIND YOUR CURRENT LOCATION (INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
- Use the inbuilt GPS feature to find your current location along with a list of pubs, hotels, shops and churches etc. around you. The full address and street name are displayed and spoken out, along with names, addresses and telephone numbers of the places nearby. INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
- Place any object a few inches in front of the phone or tablet’s camera and this tool will show on screen and speak out the color of the object. As well as giving an overall color (green, blue, red, etc.) a more detailed description is also given (dark green, sky blue etc.).
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide easily with the Synapptic large print, high contrast and talking calculator.
- The compass is automatically updated every few seconds and both speaks out and displays the compass direction the top of the phone is pointing towards.
- Place the phone or tablet flat on a surface and our colorful bubble-blowing fish tells you the angle of the surface. Ideal for putting up shelves – or just let the colorful smiling fish cheer you up!
- This option gives a quick overview of useful information for the phone and includes phone signal strength, Wi-Fi signal strength, battery level, missed calls, current ringer mode, ringer volume, date/time and software version.
Synapptic now includes an additional screen reader for reading out Android screens and apps. Synapptic Reader is automatically switched on when an Android screen or app starts. Synapptic Reader is a bit like Android’s TalkBack, but is easier to use.
Synapptic Reader gives you effortless access to thousands of useful apps that help make your life easier. These include apps like Be My Eyes for requesting video help through your phone or tablet, WhatsApp for free messaging, Google Pay for instant cashless payments in shops and Audible for talking books.
Synapptic Reader also places the familiar red Cancel and Go Back button in the top left of each App or Android message. This makes using Apps and Android features seamless and easy from Synapptic.
There are three ways to use Synapptic Reader and navigate around the various items on an app or Android screen:
- Use the volume buttons as navigation buttons
- Slide you finger about the screen (explore by touch)
- Use gestures (swiping the screen left / right)
You may purchase the smartphone with the standard Synapptic solution or with the Lite version.
|Features||Synapptic – Standard||Synapptic – Lite|
|Adjustable Magnification and Colors|
|Touch and Release Touchscreen Menus|
|Voice Control / Voice Recognition|
|Digital Video Magnifier|
|Synapptic Reader (Screen reader for apps and Android screens)|
|Make and Receive Phone Calls|
|Send and Receive Text Messages|
|Send and Receive Emails|
|Record and Playback Voice Memos|
|Speak / Display Incoming Calls|
|Easy Access to Social Media|
|Email photos, voice memos, documents, etc.|
|Play Music MP3s|
|Whatch Freeview Digital TV Stations|
|BBC iPlayer for TV and Radio|
|Play Talking Books/Newspapers|
|RSS News Reader|
|Calendar, Reminders and Alarm|
|Color Identifier, Night & Dark Detector, Compass and Spirit Level|
|GPS (Where am I? / What’s nearby)|
|Be My Eyes – free sighted assistance|
BUY Smartphone w/ Synapptic Lite
BUY Smartphone w/ Synapptic Standard
“I was not a mobile phone user previously but now use it for calls, sending e-mails and texts. Also, I frequently use YouTube, Internet radio and talking books! Although I have a little sight, I feel I could use it without any sight.”JohnAutonomy
“I have been using my Synapptic phone for a couple of months now and I love it. Synapptic software has opened up a whole new world to me. I am now even exploring taking photos with the camera. Just think – 6 months ago I could not even do text messages let alone think about attaching photos! I hope everyone else is getting as much pleasure from their Synapptic phone as I am.”SandraLife changing
Synaptics Device Missing
“If I did not have my Synapptic tablet, I would be lost without it. I can keep in touch with all my friends on email and Facebook. The speech recognition is the icing on the cake – wonderful!”Joseph
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver Windows 10Inclusion
“Synapptic gives the user the very best opportunity to feel part of – and contribute to – the modern world, despite any level of sight loss.”
Reinstall Synaptics Pointing Device DriverWanda, Leicestershire CareOnLine Training Officer
Drivers Synaptics Mobile Phones & Portable Devices
Copyright © RAZ Mobility. All rights reserved.