Your download should begin automatically within the next few seconds. If it does not, click here to download your driver directly. Your Tally Dascom Printer is Better with BarTender®. BarTender® is the world's most trusted software for designing, printing and automating the production of barcodes, labels, cards, RFID tags and more. Search and consult the Readme file for additional installation drivers instructions for your printer TallyGenicom T9114. Depending on the environment that you are using, a Windows printer driver provided by Microsoft may be installed automatically on your computer. However, it is recommended that you use this official printer driver provided by TallyGenicom for T9114 printer.
- TallyGenicom 7005 DT 2 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7005 DT 4 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7005 TT 2 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7005 TT 4 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7006 DT 2 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7006 DT 2 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7006 DT 4 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7006 DT 4 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7006 TT 2 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7006 TT 2 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7006 TT 4 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7006 TT 4 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7008 DT 2 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7008 DT 2 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7008 DT 4 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7008 TT 2 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7008 TT 2 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7008 TT 4 INCH
- TallyGenicom 7005 DT 2 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7005 DT 2 INCH 300dpi PCL
- TallyGenicom 7005 DT 4 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7005 DT 4 INCH 300dpi PCL
- TallyGenicom 7005 TT 2 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7005 TT 2 INCH 300dpi PCL
- TallyGenicom 7005 TT 4 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7005 TT 4 INCH 300dpi PCL
- TallyGenicom 7006 DT 2 INCH 300dpi PCL
- TallyGenicom 7006 DT 4 INCH 300dpi PCL
- TallyGenicom 7006 TT 2 INCH 300dpi PCL
- TallyGenicom 7006 TT 4 INCH 300dpi PCL
- TallyGenicom 7008 DT 2 INCH 300dpi PCL
- TallyGenicom 7008 DT 4 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7008 DT 4 INCH 300dpi PCL
- TallyGenicom 7008 TT 2 INCH 300dpi PCL
- TallyGenicom 7008 TT 4 INCH 300dpi
- TallyGenicom 7008 TT 4 INCH 300dpi PCL
Drivers Tally Printers Driver
|Latest version: |
April 03, 2013
|NiceLabel drivers are tested and work on:||Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|
|Old operating system:||NiceLabel printer drivers are no longer tested on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2.|
|Release version||Release description|
|Ver.: 5.1.01 4402||Add a line stating the requirements needed for asian fonts to be printed correctly by the driver.|
Prevent occasional labeling software crash when loading labels created with NiceLabel drivers older than version 4.6.16.
|Ver.: 5.1.00.4354||Cutter functionality corrected for printing from Windows applications and cutter set to cut every n labels.|
|Ver.: 5.1.00.4306||Solved problem with multi-thread printing (sometimes the stream is not correct).|
|Ver.: 5.0.03.4242||Minor change of export for Cognitive printers.|
|Ver.: 5.0.00.4197||Driver help for barcode font 'y dimension' updated.|
All the drivers are now digitaly signed to allow installation on Windows 8.
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5240||In some rare cases driver crashed when printing a Code128 barcode. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20690||Fixed occasional Spooler crash when printing Word document with very long filename.|
Advanced Port monitor can now be added by using Windows Add New Port Type option.
Port monitor now reconnectes to printer after lost connection
Numeric GS1Databar barcode types no longer have data size requirements
Driver update didn't preserve settings for all installed printers. This is fixed now.
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1158||In some case of printing big graphics (color on 64-bit OS for example) the graphic elements could be missing. This is corrected now.|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16836||Obsolete monitor.inf files were removed from drivers that still had them|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12492|| Removed warning message for special ports, when installing printer driver with Printer Installation Wizard.|
If connected to standard Windows TCP/IP port then show warning message.
Printer error detailes were missing while printing. The status reporting issue was limited to NicePrintQueue, Enterprise Print Manager(EPM) and NiceLabel.
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19990||Advanced TCP/IP port monitor now supports connections to names as well as IP addresses.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5283||New increments for darkness setting.|
Rotation option on userinterface and QR and MicroQR barcode font rotation now work correctly
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20690||Spooler crash when changing printer port while printing was fixed.|
|Ver.: 220.127.116.1156||Custom settings for unprintable now work correctly|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.16802||Printer ports are now properly shown in Options dialog.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.12495||Changed font for Chinese Windows to SimHei.|
|Ver.: 126.96.36.19900||Czech, Lithuanian and Ukrainian languages are now supported also in all NiceDrivers.|
|Ver.: 188.8.131.5273|| When printing from standard Windows application (like Microsoft Word) and using page rotation (Landscape and/or rotate 180), positions of graphic were shifted relative to internal elements.|
Shift size depends on page dimensions, shift direction depends on rotation.
PrnInst utility was updated so that long INF file structure is supported.
|Ver.: 184.108.40.20611||When trying to preinstall drivers on Windows 7, user got an 'Environment incorrect' error message. This is corrected now.|
User is now able to change administrator settings without reopening driver properties dialog as an elevated user. A click on the shielded button and entering the credentials is all that is needed.
|Ver.: 220.127.116.114||Fixed occasional driver crash when printing extremely large graphics|
|Ver.: 18.104.22.1681||Page preview icons in 'Advanced Dialog' corrected.|
|Ver.: 22.214.171.1248||Uninstall of printer with Printer Install Wizard did not work on Windows 2003 (x64) system|
Build number is now part of version information in About dialog
|Ver.: 4.6.01||Added Rotation to parsed text in command fonts|
|Ver.: 4.6.00||Printing process was stopped during heavy duty printing.|
|Ver.: 4.5.42||Driver print speed optimization|
|Ver.: 4.5.39||New printer family supported by Nice drivers.|
|Ver.: 4.5.39||PrnInst showed login window, even if the user running the application was administrator.|
|>> See more release notes|
- Straight through paper path for easy forms loading
- Automatic forms loading and thickness adjustment
- Compatible with a wide range of IBM systems, using interfaces and protocols developed and tested in many installations worldwide
The Tally 4347-i10 printers represent high throughput print speeds, rugged durability and unsurpassed performance under the most extreme conditions.
These workhorse printers guarantee crisp, dark, clear and legible print thanks to the advanced engineering of the 24 pin print head. This head is built for long life and a heavy workload so even in the most challenging operating environment, you can be assured of the best in quality and performance.
Driver Printer Tally Dascom 1125
Low running cost and durability in the harshest of print environments make these products excellent value for the money.