Mar 01, 2013 Stockingtease, The Hunsyellow Pages, Kmart, Msn, Microsoft, Noaa, Diet, Realtor, Motherless.com, Lobby.com, Hot, Kidscorner.com, Pof, Kelly Jeep, Pichuntercom, Gander. ANT+ allows you to view your sport, fitness and health monitoring data in real-time on your mobile device. Choose from a variety of phones and tablets with built-in ANT+ support, or connect to virtually any Android or iOS device with an ANT+ accessory. Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones 1.7.31 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from drivers without restrictions. Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones 1.7.31 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
- Drivers Tekram Mobile Phones & Portable Devices
- Drivers Tekram Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Am Fm
- Drivers Tekram Mobile Phones Verizon
A Device Unlock enables T-Mobile equipment to use a non-T-Mobile SIM card to connect to a different international or domestic network. This may also be known as a SIM unlock, network unlock, or carrier unlock.
On this page:
Drivers Tekram Mobile Phones & Portable Devices
What is a Device Unlock
- Device lock status determines what networks a device can use to make calls, send messages, and use data.
- Locked devices can only be used on the network of the wireless provider that sold the device.
- Unlocked devices can be used with any carrier that supports its network type.
- Not all devices are compatible with every mobile network, unlocked devices may work differently depending on the carrier’s network.
- Traveling internationally? Many T-Mobile plans include benefits and service when traveling internationally. See International Roaming services to learn more.
- A device unlock is not a security feature, for security locks see:
- For more information on T-Mobile's approach to device unlocking, see Device Unlock Policy.
Check unlock status & eligibility
Drivers Tekram Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Am Fm
- Log into your MyT-Mobile account using a web browser.
Note: This option is not currently available on the T-Mobile app.
- Click Account from the top left of the screen.
- Select the line of service using the device.
- Click Check device unlock status under the Device details to check your status:
- Device unlocked: You're good to go! Your device can be used with compatible SIM cards. If you have an iPhone without another SIM, follow these steps.
- Device locked: This device can only be used on the T-Mobile Network. You'll see if it's eligible to be unlocked under the device image. See Eligibility & requirements below.
Eligibility & requirements
Contact us if you:
- You received a warranty or device protection replacement device and your original device was eligible to be unlocked.
- You are military personal deployed overseas and your account is in good standing. Deployment papers can be provided to our Care department to process a device unlock.
All other requests must meet the below account and device requirements to be unlocked:
|The device must have been purchased from T-Mobile|
|The device must be paid in full.|
|The device IMEI must be unblocked|
|Postpaid accounts only|
|Prepaid accounts only|
Android On-Device unlock
Follow the steps below if you received a notification that your device is eligible to be unlocked. If the notification mentions an unlock code, Contact us so we can provide it.
- Make sure you are connected to the T-Mobile network or Wi-Fi.
- Swipe up on your Home screen to open the Apps tray and follow the steps below:
- Newer devices: Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Network Unlock
- Older devices: Use the Device Unlock app pre-installed on your device. If you do not have this app, your device is unlocked or it is on a 2019 or newer OS.
- OnePlus (6T and newer): Settings >Wi-Fi & internet > SIM & network, then choose Advanced or Network Unlock
- T-Mobile REVVLRY: Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced > Network Unlock
- Other manufacturers: Choose your device on the Devices page, then click the Security drop-down to find Mobile Device Unlock steps.
- Select Permanent Unlock
- Wait while the device completes the unlock.
- Restart the device.
- Contact us if:
- You do not see the apps or settings listed for your device, as it may require an unlock code.
- You meet the eligibility requirements but cannot unlock your device.
- You have a device not listed above.
Drivers Tekram Mobile Phones Verizon
- Verify your device meets the unlock requirements.
- Have your device IMEI ready. You can find this on your MyT-Mobile or dial *#06# from your device.
- Contact your Team of Experts by dialing 1-877-746-0909
This software driver will allow you to use PC Suite with your phone. If Windows Update is unable to find an appropriate driver for your system, the Nokia Connectivity Driver is exactly what you will need in order to provide for connectivity between your PC and phone while using Nokia PC Suite.
Features and highlights
- Allows you to use Nokia PC Suite
- Works with most modern Nokia phones
- Allows for Firmware updates
- Allows for synchronizing of contacts
Nokia Connectivity USB Driver 18.104.22.168 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from drivers without restrictions. Nokia Connectivity USB Driver 22.214.171.124 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- Nokia Connectivity USB Driver Download
- Freeware Drivers
- Major release: Nokia Connectivity USB Driver 7.1