Download Mobile Phones drivers for Windows, firmware, bios, tools, utilities.
- Drivers Unibrain Mobile Phones & Portable Devices
- Drivers Unibrain Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Unlimited
- Drivers Unibrain Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Am Fm
Unibrain 1394b (Firewire-800) industrial cameras ('Juniper' series)Learn more
USB 3.1 cablesLearn more
USB 3.0 Hybrid Active Optical CablesLearn more
USB 3.0 Active Optical CablesLearn more
- Download Microsoft Windows Phone USB Driver 4.8.2345.0 (Mobile Phones). If you already have the driver installed and want to update to a newer version got to 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer' 6. Click 'Have Disk' 7. Browse to the folder where you extracted the driver.
- Utilizing its extensive knowledge and experience on 1394b drivers, Unibrain introduces a brand new lineup of 1394b cameras with a wide (and expandable) range of CCDs, frame rates and resolutions. The cameras feature dual firewire ports for multi-camera connectivity and a compact and lightweight housing.
- Note: The Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not been updated. If you have installed the Apple Mobile Device USB Driver and enabled the services, but still get 'Device not detected' error, this problem may be caused by Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not been updated. To fix it, right-click on on My Computer/This PC icon on the desktop.
Unibrain introduces Firewire-400 and Firewire-800 industrial cameras. The cameras feature a variety of Sony progressive scan CCDs (VGA to 5 Mpixels) or Micron CMOS sensors, high frame rates, multi-camera connectivity features, hardware trigger, bus synchronization and full IIDC 1.32 compliance.
Development / Drivers
Unibrain provides driver support for OHCI IEEE1394 Bus Host Controllers, IIDC 1394 Digital Cameras and SBP2 disks, special Fire-i API SDK to develop and debug professional applications for IIDC 1394 Digital Cameras and generic Fire API SDK with all the tools needed for developing and debugging any 1394 application in the Windows environment.
Unibrain provides full range of 1394a and 1394b Firewire adapters for all interfaces (PCI, PCIe, ExpressCard).
Drivers Unibrain Mobile Phones & Portable Devices
Check other products in OEM/Board CamerasCablesRepeaters
USB 3.0 Products
Drivers Unibrain Mobile Phones & Portable Devices Unlimited
USB 3.1 Cables
Unibrain’s USB 3.1 cables are USB-IF certified, designed for industrial and professional applications and come to a variety of lengths and connector options.
USB 3.0 Active Optical Cables
Solutions for extended USB 3.0 connectivity.
Unibrain's 4 ports USB 3.0 hubs offer full 5 Gbps transfer rate for up to 4 USB devices and are backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 standards.