- Drivers West Mountain Radio Usb Devices Wireless
- Drivers West Mountain Radio USB Devices
- Drivers West Mountain Radio Usb Devices Bluetooth
- Drivers West Mountain Radio Usb Devices Adapter
The RIGrunner 4006U can deliver up to 40 amps total through 6 outlets and includes a dual USB socket for charging all your portable devices that need a USB socket for charging.
- Buxcom, West Mountain Radio, Signalink, and even MFJ is getting into the market with their own audio device. I have tried the Buxcom, the West Mountain Radio (The M8, yeah. A while ago!) as well at the Signalink. This post is about setting up digital communications with the FT-991/991a, with only a USB cable. No external device required.
- Specializing in products for amateur radio, DC power distribution and control, as well as R/C hobbies, West Mountain Radio manufactures RIGrunner DC power strips, voltage monitors and tools, and precision battery analysis hardware and software; in addition to RIGblaster sound card interfaces.
Review Summary For: West Mountain Radio Plug-n-Play; Reviews: 39 MSRP: MSRP $99.95 + shipping; Description: Built-in USB interface provides rig control, CW keying plus carrier detect for Echolink operations. The plug & play works only with a radio's data or aux jacks, not a mic jack and may be orered for your particular radio. Product is in production. WMR Device Diagnostic Utility (includes drivers for all of our products and the RIGblaster COMport Splitter software) - Updated for Windows 10: Ham Radio Sound Card Software. These convenient pocket-sized USB interface devices are compatible with USB 2.0 or lower. They are supplied with Microsoft Certified drivers for Windows 98SE through Vista 64 and are also Windows-7 compatible. This interface device is NOT for RS232 DB9 controlled radios.
- (4) Rubber Feet
- (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
- Owners Manual
DC Power Connections Made Easy
A RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all your 12 VDC equipment to a power source. It is a 13.8 VDC power panel that uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole connectors. Standardize all of your 12 VDC connections using the amateur radio ARES & RACES, RSGB, ARRL Powerpole system.
Digital ModesLatest version
Python module for controlling West Mountain Radio CBA devices.
wmr_cba is a Python library for controlling a West Mountain Radio CBAIV.
libusb is used, tested in both Linux and Windows. A simple Linux udev rules file is provided, as well as a Windows libusb WinUSB driver. See the /drivers/ folders of the GitHub repo for these files. Windows users can also use the Windows drivers provided by West Mountain Radio, achieved by ctyping the West Mountain Radio driver DLLs.
This was developed by following the SDK of the CBAIV provided by West Mountain Radio.
How to use
The package can be installed using pip:
Some example code:
wmr_cba is released under the MIT License. See LICENSE for more information.
Release historyRelease notifications RSS feed
Drivers West Mountain Radio Usb Devices Wireless
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wmr_cba-1.1.0-py3-none-any.whl (12.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size wmr_cba-1.1.0.tar.gz (11.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes|
Hashes for wmr_cba-1.1.0-py3-none-any.whl
Drivers West Mountain Radio USB Devices
Drivers West Mountain Radio Usb Devices BluetoothClose
Hashes for wmr_cba-1.1.0.tar.gz
Drivers West Mountain Radio Usb Devices Adapter