Star Micronics Support Database. Welcome to the Star Micronics Global Support Site! Browse Star's online database to easily and quickly find drivers, software, documentation and FAQs. To begin, choose your printer below. Star Micronics Software License Agreement. Archive Form Upload Date; LC100P.EXE(641KB) Latest (Version 1.1) Windows 3.x and Windows 95 printer drivers for LC-100+ Self-extracting archive.
Automatically include printed promotions on receipts with your Star printer
- Free advertising / campaign ticketing service for retailers.
- Retailers can create and ticket advertising / campaign independently of other systems in the store.
- Retailers can easily use this service by connecting supported printers to the internet.
Star Micronics Sp500 Printer Driver
How to Use
You can see how PromoPRNT will improve your business from the link below.
PromoPRNT helps merchants to effortlessly create promotions that are printed in addition to point of sale (POS) receipts, providing high quality customer engagement at no extra cost. Once set up, the campaign is fully automated, boosting sales and customer retention while maximizing the value of your Star printer.
PromoPRNT is provided through two NEW services on the Star Micronics Cloud Services dashboard: Promotion Builder and Promotion Scheduler.
Promotion Builder is used to create and launch new promotions in a few simple steps. A broad selection of templates makes it easy to create new campaigns. Merchants can also customize the receipt with uploaded logos, scannable barcodes and redeemable promotions.
Promotion Scheduler is used to schedule the campaign and select printing locations, even from a remote site. Campaigns can be scheduled based on the day of the week or the time of the day, and each promotion is given a priority, which determines in what order it is printed on the receipt. The cloud dashboard also allows the merchant to track how many and where promotions were printed.
* Today, this service may not be supported in some areas. For more information, please click here to contact our subsidiary in your area.
To enable PromoPRNT, follow these simple steps:
- Note) This procedure is described on the assumption that the Windows version printer driver is used when connecting the printer. If you are using a tablet other than Windows, please see here.
- Unpack, connect, and ensure you can print to your printer from your POS software.
- Need help? Click here.
Click here to create an account.
- Visit the dashboard of the Star Micronics Cloud Services, then log in with the username and password that you used to create your account.
- Click here to visit the Star Micronics Cloud Services dashboard.
- Complete your profile on the [ACCOUNT] page.
- Subscribe to the services you would like to deliver to your shoppers on the [MARKETPLACE] page.
Complete your profile in [ACCOUNT] page.
Drivers - Printers - Star Micronics - Download
Subscribe to the services you would like to deliver to your shoppers on [MARKETPLACE] page.
Star Micronics POS Printers, POS Scales, Kiosk Printers ...
- Open the TSP100 Configuration Setting Tool.
- Select the Star Cloud Services Cloud tab.
- Enter the same username and password that you used to create your Star Micronics Cloud account.