DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 25, 2021--
Firefox now installs an optional service called the Mozilla Maintenance Service. This service allows Firefox to install updates without requiring you to click yes in the Windows User Account Control (UAC) dialog.
- You can write a book review and share your experiences. Other readers will always be interested in your opinion of the books you've read. Whether you've loved the book or not, if you give your honest and detailed thoughts then people will find new books that are right for them.
- SoftEcho is an Echo Cancellation (EC) software plug-in for end-user voice applications up to 16 channels. Powered by Octasic's innovative and industry-proven Acoustic and Line EC algorithms, SoftEcho ensures excellent sound quality in all audio environments, even those with disruptive background noise.
- Get detailed information, downloads, screenshots, latest updates, news, and special offers for TELES AG software at UpdateStar - The social software search engine. 1,746,000 recognized programs - 5,228,000 known versions - Software News.
The “Next-Generation Network - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher brings years of research experience to the 8th edition of this report. The 181-page report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Global Next-Generation Network Market to Reach US$33.7 Billion by the Year 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Next-Generation Network estimated at US$23 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$33.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 5.5% CAGR to reach US$16.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Software segment is readjusted to a revised 6.4% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 31.7% share of the global Next-Generation Network market.
The U.S. Accounts for Over 29.5% of Global Market Size in 2020, While China is Forecast to Grow at a 5.2% CAGR for the Period of 2020-2027
The Next-Generation Network market in the U.S. is estimated at US$6.8 Billion in the year 2020. The country currently accounts for a 29.49% share in the global market. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$5.9 Billion in the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 5.2% through 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5.3% and 4.5% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.6% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$5.9 Billion by the year 2027.
Services Segment Corners a 19.8% Share in 2020
In the global Services segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 4.5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$3.7 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$5 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$3.9 Billion by the year 2027.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- Adtran, Inc.
- AT&T, Inc.
- Ciena Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- CommVerge Solutions
- Ericsson AB
- Extreme Networks, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Infradata BV
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- KPN International
- NEC Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- PortaOne, Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- TELES AG
- ZTE Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Next-Generation Network Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2018E
Teles Ag (2000-06-26) Others Driver Download
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 43
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c6cpn9
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210125005541/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
Teles Ag (2000-06-26) Others Driver Download Windows 7
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY NETWORKS HARDWARE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Teles Ag (2000-06-26) Others Driver Download Torrent
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
Teles Ag (2000-06-26) Others Driver Downloads
PUB: 01/25/2021 09:49 AM/DISC: 01/25/2021 09:49 AM
Teles Ag (2000-06-26) Others Driver Download Windows 10