TL-USBCOM Driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
The TL-USBCOM driver provides a serial port emulation on Windows operating systems by implementing a serial emulation protocol on USB. The driver works with devices that are complaint to the USB CDC/ACM device class model and also supports non-compliant devices.
The driver supports the asynchronous, synchronous and adaptive endpoint synchronization model. If you are not supplying custom device drivers with your hardware then the only benefit we can see is in the branding of the product. Page 1 of 2 - Thesycon or other driver settings? - posted in JPLAY: Hi, In some drivers in Windows, we are allowed to do settings such as 'USB Streaming Mode' (to set latency values) and ASIO Buffer Size (e.g. I assume that jplay over-rides all these settings, but just want to check if they still affect playback? Thesycon’s TUSBAudio device driver for Windows targets professional USB audio devices and high-end HIFI devices that are compliant to the USB Audio Device Class specification. Thesycon develop universal drivers, driver templates and development toolkits for Windows operating systems. It includes software toolkit for USB. The toolkit contains a generic device driver which provides Win32 applications with direct access to devices on the bus. I doubt that a driver is licensed. Current FiiO USB Audio 2.0 driver v1.61 from Thesycon just.inf is edited (so not signed) TUSBAudio Driver for XMOS L1 Kit. Initially, that was XMOS XS1-L1 (USB VID20B1&PID0001 and USB VID20B1&PID0002) driver only. FiiO added his VID/PIDS to.inf without resigning (there are no info about new ID's in.cat.
- WDF (KMDF) compliant Windows USB device driver
- Exposes a virtual COM port with dynamic plug-and-play behavior
- Optionally exposes a static COM port to support legacy applications
- Supports devices that are compliant with the USB CDC/ACM device class specification
- Supports USB 2.0 full speed and high speed, and USB 3.0 super speed or higher
- Supports devices that implement a subset of the CDC/ACM specification only
- Supports devices that implement a pair of bulk pipes but are not compliant with CDC/ACM otherwise
- Supports maximum throughput achievable with a given USB device while maintaining low CPU usage
- Supports unambiguous COM instance identification: applications can enumerate and open COM ports by GUID rather than name or number
- Optionally the driver supports advanced USB power management including selective suspend (Windows 10 only)
- Optional device co-installer which supports automatic COM name assignment based on rules defined in an INI-style text file
- Driver behavior is highly configurable via customization settings
- Custom features or optimizations can be implemented on request
- Source code is available on request (subject to a separate license agreement)
- The driver will be delivered fully customized for licensee’s product.
- Customization includes USB VID/PID, file names, text strings, etc.
- Windows 10 version of the driver is signed with Microsoft Attestation signing.
- Windows 7/8 version of the driver is signed with Thesycon’s code signing certificate.
- Driver Customization Kit add-on: The Driver Customization Kit enables licensee to customize the driver by themselves.
- Supported scenarios: first-time installation, driver update, removal of driver software
- Interactive mode with graphical user interface
- Silent mode without user interface, enables integration into surrounding software installers
- Supports popup-free installation
The driver is conform with current WHQL and Hardware Lab Kit (HLK) requirements. To get a WHQL certification, HLK tests must be executed with licensee's device which can be done by licensee or Thesycon. If you are interested in a WHQL certification, please contact Thesycon for a quotation.
Thesycon Others Drivers
Windows Server 2012
Windows Home Server 2011
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2016
Our software is purely designed and implemented by our team in Germany - no outsourcing. Technical support is provided directly by the developers.
Current version: 2.15
The free evaluation version of the TL-USBCOM driver works for an interval of 60 days without any limitation. After that evaluation period has expired, the driver stops working.
Thesycon Others Drivers Test
Current version of driver for Windows CE and Embedded Compact: 1.62
NOTE: The driver described on this page is *not for use by end users*. It will not help solve any problems you may experience with a consumer device such as a webcam, camcorder, card reader, external sound card, etc. Thesycon’s device drivers are software components intended to be used by hardware or software manufacturers to create end products.
© 2021 THESYCON