Download UNMS PC for free at BrowserCam. Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. published the UNMS App for Android operating system mobile devices, but it is possible to download and install UNMS for PC or Computer with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac.
Let's find out the prerequisites to install UNMS on Windows PC or MAC computer without much delay.
POS58WIN864Driver installation. Windows 8/8.1 Driver. POS58EN for windows 10. Windows 10 Driver. Related products. Quick View Quick View. Compare Compare. Add to Wishlist. 5890A Android POS Printer.
NAVIA Technologies Ltd. No 1 Changi north street 1. Singapore 498789. Tel: +0 Fax: +0. Sales: [email protected] Technical Support. Download Ubiquiti Device Discovery Tool for PC free at BrowserCam. Introduced Ubiquiti Device Discovery Tool application suitable for Android OS in addition to iOS nevertheless you might also install Ubiquiti Device Discovery Tool on PC or computer. Download Ubiquiti Network Card drivers, firmware, bios, tools, utilities. Download UniFi 184.108.40.206 APK - UniFi is a tool for users who need to access the UniFi Controller from their Android device.
Download Ubiquiti Network Controller Software
Select an Android emulator: There are many free and paid Android emulators available for PC and MAC, few of the popular ones are Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox, MeMu and there are more you can find from Google.
Compatibility: Before downloading them take a look at the minimum system requirements to install the emulator on your PC.
For example, BlueStacks requires OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave(10.14), 2-4GB of RAM, 4GB of disk space for storing Android apps/games, updated graphics drivers.
Finally, download and install the emulator which will work well with your PC's hardware/software.
How to Download and Install UNMS for PC or MAC:
- Open the emulator software from the start menu or desktop shortcut in your PC.
- Associate or set up your Google account with the emulator.
- You can either install the App from Google PlayStore inside the emulator or download UNMS APK file from the below link from our site and open the APK file with the emulator or drag the file into the emulator window to install UNMS App for pc.
You can follow above instructions to install UNMS for pc with any of the Android emulators out there.
|Flat Head Screws (Qty. 4)|
|Screws (Qty. 4)|
|Gigabit PoE* (24V, 0.5A) with Mounting Bracket|
* Included only in the single-pack of the UAP-AC-LR.
- CAT5/6 cable
- Phillips screwdriver
- Drill and drill bit (6 mm for wall-mounting or 3 mm for ceiling-mounting)
- Optional: Drywall or keyhole saw (to cut 18 mm hole for Ethernet cable feed)
IMPORTANT: The UAP-AC-LR requires the UniFi Controller v4.7 or higher, available at: ui.com/download/unifi
- Linux, Mac OS X, or Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (1.8 or newer recommended)
- Web Browser: Google Chrome (Other browsers may have limited functionality.)
- UniFi Controller software v4.7 or higher (available at: ui.com/download/unifi)
The Locking Notch will be used with the Mounting Bracket to help secure the UniFi AP. (This is described further in the Mounting Bracket section.)
This Gigabit Ethernet port is used to connect the power and should be connected to the LAN and DHCP server. Power can be provided by a UniFi Switch with PoE or Gigabit PoE adapter (included with single-pack only).
The Reset button serves two functions for the UniFi AP:
Cable Feed Plug
If your Ethernet cable feeds along the mounting surface, remove the Cable Feed Plug.
During installation, the Locking Tab on the Mounting Bracket moves from the Initial Position to the Final Position, where the Locking Tab fits securely into the Locking Notch on the UniFi AP to help prevent theft.
The device can be mounted on the wall or ceiling. Perform the steps for the appropriate installation.
Use a UniFi Switch with PoE or a Gigabit PoE adapter for power.
Connecting to a UniFi Switch with PoE
Connect the Ethernet cable from the UniFi AP directly to a PoE port on the UniFi Switch with PoE.
UniFi Switch with PoE Power Connection Diagram
175.7 x 175.7 x 43.2 mm
240 g (8.5 oz)
(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
24V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter1
Max. Power Consumption
Max. TX Power
183 m (600 ft)
(1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity
2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 3 dBi
Up to Four per Radio
Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
-10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
5 - 95% Noncondensing
CE, FCC, IC
Ubiquiti Network Map
1. Only the single-pack of the UAP-AC-LR includes a PoE adapter.
2. Speed and Range values may vary and are based on optimal environments.
Ubiquiti Networks Driver Download For Windows 10 Pro
Operating Frequency (MHz)
2400 - 2483.5
5150 - 5250
5250 - 5350
5470 - 5725
5725 - 5850
2400 - 2483.5